Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Customs, AG place, What else?


SWAGGED UP CAT.
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys it's Charlie (of course...) and I am here to start talking about the 3 topics in the title. I find this a good way to post now if it's just pretty much writing.
 
 
Topic: Customs
 
 
 
 
I've aways wanted a custom American Girl Doll.
Recently, I got an idea to make a Avanna doll.
I would use either Kit or #23
And, this is the wig:
 
 
Also, I aways wanted to make a custom doll to be a fictional doll. The fictional summary is: A girl named Tiffany (the doll I want to make) gets stuck in a video game world. She meets 2 girls named Serena and Glenn (I may make these ones, too XD)
 
Tiffany would be a #53 (I think)
And her wig is from this link:
 
Serena and Glenn aren't a big want, so I'm not gonna put those 2.
 
 
 
 
Next Topic: AG place
 
 
 
 
AGPNY is in... 4 DAYS!!!! Also, I may get Rebecca from my Aunt. (My Aunt is coming and she may give me my present of cash there)
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all for today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment